Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Autorefresh feature in Mail app

From: Tony (Angles) Puglisi
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Autorefresh feature in Mail app
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 00:15:35 +0000

In about 5 minutes I'll commit the auto-refresh code, as promised. (it's 7:05
EST
here).

you must be using the idsociety template. Do a fresh update from HEAD cvs, to
enable auto refresh do this:

* goto line 56 in this file:
phpgwapi/templates/idsociety/head.inc.php
* and do this
uncomment line 56
comment out line 57

So it looks like this:
 $auto_refresh_enabled = True;
 // $auto_refresh_enabled = False;

I included some "@discussion" information in there as documentation.

Two files changed for this commit are:
phpgwapi/templates/idsociety/head.inc.php
phpgwapi/templates/idsociety/head.tpl

Enjoy!!!

--
that's "angle" as in geometry