Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Autorefresh feature in Mail app

From: Tony (Angles) Puglisi
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Autorefresh feature in Mail app
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 04:17:47 +0000

I added the code to devel version HEAD cvs.
You must be using the idsociety template. Do a fresh update from HEAD cvs, to
enable auto refresh do this:

* goto line 56 in this file:
phpgwapi/templates/idsociety/head.inc.php
* and do this
uncomment line 56
comment out line 57

So it looks like this:
$auto_refresh_enabled = True;
// $auto_refresh_enabled = False;

I included some "@discussion" information in there as documentation.

Two files changed for this commit are:
phpgwapi/templates/idsociety/head.inc.php
phpgwapi/templates/idsociety/head.tpl

Enjoy!!!

--
that's "angle" as in geometry