[Phpgroupware-developers] Question for the Pros

From: Joel Webb
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Question for the Pros
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 14:28:45 +0000

I had a question that isn't being solved by reading the installation manual.

First off, props to everybody whois working on this project. I love phpgw.

I am having a problem though with downloading attachments from email and
downloading
vcards out of the addressbook. I am thinking that this is an apache problem or a
configuration issue in the phpGW setup.

The item I have in question is the "full path to user and groups" the suggested
spot
is /files. Is this so people can download temporary things like the attachments
and
vcards or what. Right now I have it as /home since all users that have accounts
in
phpGW is has there own directory as well in /home. Also if I have to create a
directory named /files, what are the permissions on that specific directory?

Is the vcard issue and the downloading issue part of the same problem, or are
these
separate issues?? I think they are the same cause I get the same error in IE5.5
--
Respectfully,

Joel Webb
WebbGroup Network Systems LLC