Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Trouble ticket system

From: Wired Tri
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Trouble ticket system
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 08:11:15 -0800 (PST)

Hi Steven,

--- Steven Wright <address@hidden> wrote:

> 1) How close is the trouble ticket system that is
> now in phpGW to being
> ready?  The .12 version doesn't work out of the box,
> and I haven't taken
> the time to try to fix it.

I've spent a fair amount of time coding on this in the
last couple of weeks. I have it working pretty well
now, but am not authorized to commit my code to CVS
without one of the phpgw admins review/support/etc.
They seem pretty busy (what with job and home life and
all ;) ), understandably. In any case, I'm discussing
my efforts with Jengo now (the TTS owner) and
hopefully will have changes committed to CVS soon.

If you need to evaluate it immediately, I could send
you a patch to install over the current CVS code to
see the working state now.

Regards.