Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Trouble ticket system

From: Richard June
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Trouble ticket system
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 12:38:26 -0500

Wired Tri wrote:

Hi Steven,

--- Steven Wright <address@hidden> wrote:

1) How close is the trouble ticket system that is
now in phpGW to being
ready?  The .12 version doesn't work out of the box,
and I haven't taken
the time to try to fix it.

I've spent a fair amount of time coding on this in the
last couple of weeks. I have it working pretty well
now, but am not authorized to commit my code to CVS
without one of the phpgw admins review/support/etc.
They seem pretty busy (what with job and home life and
all ;) ), understandably. In any case, I'm discussing
my efforts with Jengo now (the TTS owner) and
hopefully will have changes committed to CVS soon.

If you need to evaluate it immediately, I could send
you a patch to install over the current CVS code to
see the working state now.

Regards.

I wouldn't mind taking a look at it too if you would be so kind.

--
Richard June (address@hidden)
msn          : address@hidden  |  aim          : ISisSupport