Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Trouble ticket system

From: Wired Tri
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Trouble ticket system
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 09:21:16 -0800 (PST)

Ok. But I just want to make sure that you (and (for
the record) anyone else who requests this) understands
that there is no gaurantee that this code will be
"accepted" by the powers that be. What ever ends up in
the next release will likely be working very well, but
may be operationally a little different than what I
have now.

I'll prepare a patch and send it to you privately.