Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Trouble ticket system

From: Josh Miller
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Trouble ticket system
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 11:15:06 -0600

The docs that used to be on sourceforge are at docs.phpgroupware.org in one form or another. This basicly means that the devloper docs are a royal mess, all information is on there, but not in one document. Many of these have been more current then the sourceforge documents for months.

If you jump on the IRC channel I am sure someone can help you with things that arn't in the docs currently.

- Josh

2) Is there any place to get the docs that used to be on Sourceforge?
Many of them were out of date, but I'm interested in finding the one that
told you how to hook your previously written app into phpGW, what headers
had to go in what files, how to get into setup, that kind of thing.

Thanks,
Steve Wright

----- address@hidden ----- When I could find voice, I shrieked aloud in agony, "Either this is madness or it is Hell." "It is neither," calmly replied the voice of the Sphere, "it is Knowledge." _Flatland_, by Edwin A. Abbott ----- -----