Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] errors everywhere in 15.001

From: /Angles/ Puglisi
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] errors everywhere in 15.001
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 20:08:37 +0000

2 things:
a) I get no errors in HEAD
b) I'm currently re-writting filters because I was unhappy with their speed.
Also
I'll add some more of the "Seive" things such as "redirect" (that's
forward) "reject" and additional header searchings.

After that, IS IT OK TO MERGE and have it tested. AFIAK everything is stable but
the filtering just will need some testing.