[Phpgroupware-developers] XMLRPC

From: Jean-Eric Cuendet
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] XMLRPC
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2002 13:41:54 +0100

> Not sure.  But, look at test.py in phpgwapi/doc/xmlrpc.
> This little test script works against phpgroupware.org
> and last I checked it did work...

Yes, it works. But it don't access ANY protected information. You don't
need to login to the XMLRPC server to access the info the test.py script
access.
If you access, say addressbook, you NEED to login, else you receive an
UNAUTHORIZED response.
But when I set kp3+sessionid in the HTTP header, I can't get a phpGW
response. Apache tell me that the packet is wrong...

I'll try with C++ XMLRPC lib instead of python , to see if the python
one is buggy. I'll let you know.

Thanks for your help.
-jec