Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] PhpTree as filemanager

From: Sam Przyswa
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] PhpTree as filemanager
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 23:48:38 +0100

----- Message d'origine -----
De : "Debian Usera" <address@hidden>
À : <address@hidden>
Envoyé : lundi 18 février 2002 23:09

> I like it as well (darn good looking isnt it?)....i tried to build
> something like that on phpgw sometime but i didnt find the time to make
> a good development out of my ideas....zone (phpwebhosting leader) helped
> a lot though, until i dropped the whole idea for later (or so i
> thought)...

Yes I understand but at this time I have not find the way to share files
with my group (admins) I up the directories to / but I don't see any
directory named admins or groups.

In Admin Preferences I permit me and admins groups in phpwebhosting ACL but
nothing ???

If you have the good way to share files it will be nice.

I have leave the Horde project because phpGW, in my opinion, it's more
powerful and more advanced with much more features. I like it and we use it
in my office. I know the big work to make this kind of software and I say a
big THANKS to the developers.

Don't blame me for my request.

Sam.