Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] PhpTree as filemanager

From: Sam Przyswa
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] PhpTree as filemanager
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 19:07:21 +0000

Jason Wies (address@hidden) écrivait:

>You are correct, this wasn't working properly.  Fixed in Version-0_9_14-branch
>and
HEAD.  If you or anyone else would like to help test this functionality, please
see
the testing scheme here: http://www.phpgroupware.org/tests/phpwebhosting.php

Ok, all work for me just the shared groups dirs don't work. I created "Admins"
dir
in /home and / but I don't see this dir when I up the directories. The Admin
group
is valided in phpwebhosting app.

The test.php don't return any errors.

If you need testers I do.