RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] phpgroupware and coldsync

From: Brian Johnson
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] phpgroupware and coldsync
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 11:21:32 -0400

I still need a table for each conduit to map phpgw records to palm records
for each user

So, I'd still need access to a database (but it needn't be the phpgroupware
one) or to a flat file (I think the database table would be faster)

Although this sounds like a plausible solution for the interaction with
phpgw (instead of direct SQL queries) I don't think I have time to
implement/figure it out right now

I could provide explanation and assistance for anyone looking to modify the
conduits to this type of system - I am particularly interested in accessing
the ACL to provide multi-user record sharing on the Palms