Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] phpgroupware and coldsync

From: Alex Borges
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] phpgroupware and coldsync
Date: 17 Jul 2002 09:56:12 -0500

> I have php and phpgw running from commandline for my GTK-extension of
> phpgw. You only need a standalone (or CGI) php-interpreter and you need
> to create a phpgw-session to do so (Exanple code is in
> etemplate/phpGtk_test.php).

Hey Ralph:

Ive done something similar but ran into troubles since some classes
expect sessions to work as in web....so i copied the files i needed,
eliminated all the session's need and i got it working for my limited
need......

Did u manage to get sessions to work so as to be able to code exactly as
one does in web or something???? let us know, this is very interesting
and could be used in a myriad of applications (i know id love having a
shell to this thing)

Alex