RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] phpgroupware and coldsync

From: Brian Johnson
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] phpgroupware and coldsync
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 09:49:19 -0400

You're getting ahead of me ... I need to install the latest P5 modules
installed

I get about 2 hours max per day to work on this and last night I was
installing coldsync and phpgw on my laptop ... so I don't have a working
transfer test station set up quite yet (probably get it done tonight)

As you noted, one of the problems that came up was the realization that the
P5 palm modules didn't handle null values in fields very well

The log messages make this look like two different problems
line 156 is:
          $counter = $counter + 1;

but above that I have the required initialization:
  my $counter = 0;
hmmm ... I'll have to check into that one

In the meantime, compare your categories on the palm against the categories
of the records in phpgw just to make sure things match up.