Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] group/team scheduling

From: Ryan Waldron
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] group/team scheduling
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 23:32:39 -0500 (CDT)

On 5 Aug 2002, Stephan Cremer wrote:

> I messed with the template stuff and finally made it past the setup
> procedure. After that I took a look at the calendar module and had to
> find out that none of the errors mentioned are corrected :-/

Well, you're well ahead of where I am.  I *almost* made it past a time
or two, but was then unceremoniously thrown back by its arcane
defenses.

What, exactly, DID you do to the HEAD branch template stuff to make it
past setup?  Anything you can share would be most appreciated, no
matter how kludgy or ugly.

Seek3r and the boyz seem to be very deeply involved in whatever
they're doing, and I haven't been able to get much of an answer from
anyone else yet. :)

--
Ryan Waldron    |||   http://www.erebor.com    |||    address@hidden

"The web goes ever, ever on, down from the site where it began..."