Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] posting files via CVS

From: Brian Johnson
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] posting files via CVS
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 17:42:20 +0000

Maybe - I need to get a method for creating invoices from the time data.

I am cooresponding with the ck-ledger maintainer since that module already has
an
invoice routine

However, we have to decide upon how we will standardize and share some lists
(including contacts, employees, and projects) between the two modules

For instance, while looking to standardize on contact info, addbook and cdb are
being considered as other modules to use to store the records which will
provide us
with a standard data store and also allow additional modules to tap into the
base
contact info (hence my need to provide a mechanism to prevent another module
from
deleting info that these modules reference)

Anyway, we may incorporate the functions we need from this module into that
module
and then I wouldn't be too interested in this module anymore (ie this module is
one
step along the way to a complete solution)