Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] posting files via CVS

From: ceb
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] posting files via CVS
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 18:46:30 +0200 (CEST)

hey Brian,
the way to get developer status is to submit your changes to the patch
manager at first. if you would like to continue in developing timetracker,
there is no prob to add you to the list of developers at savannah. but
submitting at first some patches was used by all of our developers.

thanks and grtx
bettina [ceb]