[Phpgroupware-developers] How can I contribute ?

From: sigurdne
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] How can I contribute ?
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 11:45:59 +0200

I would like to contribute to phpgroupware with some Facilities Management
features.

As a part of a phd-study (and my job as a facilities management consultant) i
have built some modules that combined with phpgroupware made Peregrines
FacilityCenter superfluous - which is saving us about $10.000 per year

The system is today serving the maintenance of 5000 apartments in Bergen
Kommune , Norway with approximately 800 orders per month made by 6 concurrent
users.

Features:

-Property
 --Property register
 --Equipment register
 --Drawing register (depended of viewer (as "voloview"))

-FM Trouble ticket system (built on tts - added location)

-Invoice handling - approval per role

-Workorders:
--Tenant register
--Vendor-register (the standard Addressbook)
--Vendor Agreement administration
--Vendor prizelist with index history
--Requests registration
--Ad hoc workorder (sent by email – either smtp or sendmail)
--Generate General tender for bidding based on building standards
--Vendor/service-partner agreement administration
--Generating of orders from prize list from individual vendors by predefined
agreements.

I also have a patch to support the ability to define your one ID's in
Addressbook (borrowed from "project") which is somewhat necessary to interact
with accounting systems

A demo visualizing some of the features is located at
http://www.fm-system.no/demo/