Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] S/MIME and PGP

From: Paolo Andreetto
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] S/MIME and PGP
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 11:54:28 +0200

Del wrote:

Yeah, sure.  I think the bit for viewing certificate data is the one
piece we don't have.

You'll find a prototype at http://www.prosa.it/projects/projects.
As you will see I use SQL for keys storage at the moment but
I hope LDAP will be easily integrated using abstract functions
of class.cert_depot.inc.php.

By the way, do you use openssl functions of PHP4 for dealing with
certs and keys? If yes have you met any problem such as
apache "segmentation fault" signing emails?

Keep in touch
--
Paolo
http://www.prosa.it