Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] PHP-GW as backend to public site?

From: Patrick J. Walsh
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] PHP-GW as backend to public site?
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 20:20:48 -0700

Oh, and I forgot to mention, I'd love it if you would contribute! Again, stay tuned, I'm this moment drawing up designs for a plugin system that will allow phpGroupWare apps to hook into SiteMgr as modules. At that point, extending the functionality of SiteMgr will become very easy for other app developers. Give me just a week....

--On Wednesday, September 11, 2002 10:55 PM -0400,