Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Scalability, Server Farms, KDE Plugins

From: W. Chris Shank
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Scalability, Server Farms, KDE Plugins
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 06:47:33 -0600 (MDT)

How about this: would there be any conflicts in apache, php, or sessioning
if there were 1 webserver that had 2 copies of PHPGW, connecting to
different databases (ie: one stable and one development)? This is the
configuration I would like to run. Do I need to do any spcial
configuration of Apache or PHP to make this work?

thanks