Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Scalability, Server Farms, KDE Plugins

From: Raúl Alexis Betancort Santana
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Scalability, Server Farms, KDE Plugins
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 14:10:11 +0100

El Mon, Sep 16, 2002 at 06:47:33AM -0600, W. Chris Shank escribió:
> How about this: would there be any conflicts in apache, php, or sessioning
> if there were 1 webserver that had 2 copies of PHPGW, connecting to
> different databases (ie: one stable and one development)? This is the
> configuration I would like to run. Do I need to do any spcial
> configuration of Apache or PHP to make this work?

 No problems at all, I have that configuration also, ... simply
http://myserver/phpgw and http://myserver/phpgw-dev ... you only have
to do the two instalations and the two setups.

 You will not have any problems with sessionids, apache or the
databases (if you don't use the same for the two installations ;) )

 Best regards
--
  // Raúl A. Betancort Santana    /> A Dream is an answer to      __   \\