Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] HEAD setup app

From: Alex Borges (lex)
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] HEAD setup app
Date: 19 Feb 2003 14:53:41 -0600

> Also, I plan on using addbook, infolog, ftp, and filemanager as a sstarting
> point,
> but there's a good chance i'll be perverting them into something less than
> usefull
> to the general public.  In the case that I am ale to keep them usefull, who is
> currently maintaining each app?  If any are unmaintained I may be willing to
> take
> them on, so long as I think I'm changing them in a generaly usefull way and
> not some
> special hack for my client.

Id wait and see the new stuff ralph has made (or was working on) for the
contacts backend. It does include the org->individual relationship and
all.

Im also closing (not yet finished) a project that might include some
brain surgery to the contacts backend and am too tempted to go HEAD for
it. Especially making it straightly compatible and mappable to LDAP
person orgperson and inetorgperson's schemas (would be cool to create
subtrees for each org in the org sql table huh?). Id make this in
compliance to what the core team establishes, i want it to go into core
for the next release. Im not commiting to it just yet cause i havent
closed my sponsorship and i wont until about next week or so. If it
happens, ill have a full timer working for it.

So, thats the way im pointing, how about it? You think its compatible
enough with your objectives to move together that way?