Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] HEAD setup app

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] HEAD setup app
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 22:23:58 +0000

Alex Borges (lex) (address@hidden) wrote*:
>Id wait and see the new stuff ralph has made (or was working on) for the
>contacts backend. It does include the org->individual relationship and
>all.

Trouble is I can't wait for it.  I've already started work, but it will be a bit
before I get to those parts.

>So, thats the way im pointing, how about it? You think its compatible
>enough with your objectives to move together that way?

not sure, that's not much detail :)

I really have no idea what would make a good contact management system, and all
have are the specs for this project which are not very demanding.  I just like
making use of exsisting code whenever i can, reinventing the wheel is never any
fun.