[Phpgroupware-developers] PHPGroupWare Debian packgaes

From: Adrian De Leon
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] PHPGroupWare Debian packgaes
Date: 19 Feb 2003 15:56:12 -0600

Hello, I will taking maintainership of phpgroupware Debian packages from
Luca.

I am planning to do debs from the latest release of phpgw for Woody and
Sid.

I will try to get these packages out in two weeks, (hopefully with Lex's
help)

Any help or comments will be appreciated.

Thanks.
--
Adrián De León
Step One Group

Adrian De Leon agreed to work on phpgroupware packages.
I'll sponsor his work helping him as i can.
BTW, I'll not close this bug untill the situation will be stable.

If any of you reading this report is willing to help, please get in touch with
either Adrian or me: phpGroupWare has a quite large set of packages, and there
is enough work for more developers.

thanks,
--
Luca - De Whiskey's - De Vitis              | Elegant or ugly code as well
aliases: Luca ^De [A-Z][-A-Za-z]*[iy]'?s$   | as fine or rude sentences have