[Phpgroupware-developers] Seting up SiteMgr

From: Ashleigh Gordon
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Seting up SiteMgr
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 10:47:15 +1100

I am tring to set up sitemgr to see if we can use this to run our website. However, I can not get it set up.

The application is installed, and the database tables are there. I am using postgresql. I am using sitemgr checked out from the 9.14 branch.

All goes well until I go to configure sitemgr, to put in the url and the filesystem path to sitemgr-site directory. I enter in the correct values, and click on save. Nothing happens, the form just comes back to me like nothing happened. I have edited the config.inc.php file in the sitemgr-site directory. I have checked various logs, and there are no error messages that I can see.

Would I better off using a newer version of sitemgr or am I missing something? If so, it would be a good idea to add it to the documentation, which I would be willing to do.

Ashleigh Gordon