Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] phpgw password creation for ldap buggy?

From: Paul Tietjens
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] phpgw password creation for ldap buggy?
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 02:00:28 +0000

I have PAM and LDAP configured to authenticate, and can change the LDAP
password via phpgroupware.  I had zero success with using {md5} as the hash
type, and as a result, PAM, LDAP and the nss binds in the ldap client are
configured to use {crypt} (DES) to authenticate.

It all works great, aside from Samba password changes in phpgw.  On windows
clients, smbpasswd/PAM is used to change all passwords at once.