[Phpgroupware-developers] election update

From: Dave Hall
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] election update
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 21:54:35 +0000 (GMT)

Hi all,

After some discuss with people, and feedback on the lists, we have
decided to alter the voting system.  See below for info:

Nominatations - 1 to 7 Sept 2003
Anyone can nominate, but for that nomination to be considered valid a
copyright assignment must be received by the FSF by close of business
Friday 5 September 2003.

Voting - 9 to 15 September
The delay of one day is to allow verification of the assignments for
each nominee.

All times (except for the assignment deadline) are 0000UTC.

I hope this deals with everyone's concerns.