Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] election update

From: ceb
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] election update
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 01:44:47 +0200 (CEST)

heya,

i do not remember we agreed and also i did not find any notice of
an agreement where 'anyone' could nominate for the ct.
it is just logically and only makes sense if only active members of the
phpgroupware project can nominate...

active member:
listed on savannah as a project member with cvs write access
being activelly developing phpgroupware currently (not inactive for month
etc)

grtx. ceb