RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] Class proposal for HEAD API

From: Christian Boettger - Mailings
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] Class proposal for HEAD API
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 23:16:45 +0200

Hi,

Well, at least the original DateLib does move in that direction. I don't
know exactly which parts Kai did port to php,  but I'm quite sure it's based
on that flexible system.

> Kai Hofmann (address@hidden) wrote:
> >
> > So I ported some of my DateLib (TM) ANSI-C code to a php class under
LGPL.
> > The resulting phpdocs can be found at:
> >
> > http://www.probusiness.de/projekte/phpgroupware/datelib/index.html

DateLib itself is described at http://www.datelib.de/index.shtml.en

Just for the records: DateLib has *nothing* to do with probusiness; Kai has
written datelib well before joining us. And of course I do not know and have
no influence as to which parts of it he may decide to integrate into phpGW.

> > Please comment on this topic.

I'm all for integrating it into the phpGW API.

Christian aka bofh42

--
Dr. Christian Böttger
Leiter Softwarelösungen

e-mail: address@hidden
Internet: http://www.probusiness.de/
*****    Open Source und Linux im professionellen Einsatz    *****
**  komplexe Mailserver, Groupware, Office: sprechen Sie uns an **