Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Class proposal for HEAD API

From: Brian Johnson
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Class proposal for HEAD API
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 20:18:11 +0000

A better calendar dating system is needed to handle events like easter (that
is related to the moon cycle) and here in Canada, Victoria day (which is the
Monday prior to May 25)

There are other examples (not just holidays) where a more flexible recurring
events system would be useful

If your concept moves in this direction, then IMO it is a good thing for
calendar.

I can see how it would be beneficial to include this in the api for other apps
to also use.