Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] XSLT-version

From: Brian Johnson
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] XSLT-version
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 01:11:06 +0000

I think take .16, add all the patches available, take anything from HEAD worth
salvaging, try to answer a bunch of feature requests, coordinate a few changes
that can be accomplished quickly (we keep talking about a record linking
concept in the api and I think that would be fast to implement), see about
getting sync support working without commercial software and start
implementing the doc concept and content outlined in the wiki ..  and start
the road for .18.

Maybe feature freeze in Dec, RC 1-3 in Jan (but to feature freeze we need it
testable in a usable form for at least a month to see if any new features need
some tweaks)

I have been testing using LDAP and phpgw as a password management tool for
users for their email, shell, phpgw, and samba accounts

Just today I got postfix to poll ldap for account groups (the same ones used
in my phpgw) as aliases so they can be used as mailing lists.

I also wrote a small utility to run from cron to send daily emails to users
reminding them to change their passwords after a set number of days (pulling
account info including lastpasswordchangedate from ldap)