Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] PGW in multi-location setup

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] PGW in multi-location setup
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 08:10:07 -0500

My understanding is that "peer server" was a starting point to using
soap or xmlrpc so one server can login and make function calls on a
remote server (see phpgwapi/inc/class.interserver.inc.php), but
currently doesn't do much of anything and is unmaintained.  There are
many functions that are still not xmlrpc enabled so there's still a
lot work to be done to get it do something.  the IPC based sync app is
currently far more advanced, maybe the peer system could be reworked
to make use of that?