Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] Re: Tracing/integrating items from differe

From: Sigurd Nes
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] Re: Tracing/integrating items from different applications
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 11:26:58 +0100

Dave Hall wrote:
> Hi Sigurd
>
> On Fri, 2006-11-24 at 11:34 -0700, Sigurd Nes wrote:
>> If no one stop me - I will start to implement tracking/linking of
>> items across apps (in HEAD).
>

> Sorry for not replying earlier, things have been a little crazy.
>
> I support this idea, but I think we need to come up with clearly defined
> and consistent ways of doing the following:
>
> * Enforcing ACLs of linked app
>
> * Listing/Searching for items to link to
>
> * Displaying linked items in both apps
>
> * Linking to multiple data types in 1 app
>
> So long as this can all be dealt with I have no problems with this going
> into HEAD/18.

The three first points is easy - to deal with the last one (multiple
data types) - I think it is doable by define an appropriate method to
the location within the application in table phpgw_acl_location.

I want this working with the app 'projects' - and I'm in a process of
cleaning out notices in HEAD. However - there seems to be missing some
template-files, is there someone having this files available?

Regards

Sigurd