Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] Re: Organising apps in svn

From: Dave Hall
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] Re: Organising apps in svn
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 19:09:40 +1000

On Mon, 2008-05-19 at 01:28 -0700, Sigurd Nes wrote:

> Looks like Maat has a clear idea on how this could be arranged.
> If there is no objections - I would like to ask if someone could take
> on this task (preferable Maat - since he seems like the expert here).

As discussed in the past, phpGroupWare doesn't _need_ to anything.  It
is our private repo which has issues, so we need to be make the changes.

> It would help if the operation was performed within a shell-script -
> then it would be easy to replicate within the Resight project, and
> maybe we could have a look at it before it was performed to make sure
> that we understand each other.

The tree structures are completely different, so any shell script would
be useless.

It also makes more sense to start the work in our private tree, so if
you get it wrong the impact is massively reduced.