RE: [phpGroupWare-developers] Organising apps in svn

From: Sigurd Nes
Subject: RE: [phpGroupWare-developers] Organising apps in svn
Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 15:51:50 +0200 (MEST)

It's an attempt to set up an automated two-way sync of code between the
official phpgroupware repo and the corresponding resight-project.
In order to achieve that - we should come up with a common structure.

There has been som mention of grouping apps into something as:
* Core - the core modules which should be installed for all installs
* Maintained - actively maintained and developed modules
* supported - gets security and critical bug fixes
* Orphaned - use at own risk

I think this is a good structure - and if others also others agree on this one
- we should decide upon which apps falls into which group.

trunk and future versions

Regards

Sigurd