Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] Re: RE: stock_help.png corrupt?

From: Sigurd Nes
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] Re: RE: stock_help.png corrupt?
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2010 21:55:00 +0100

Lars wrote:
Thank you!

I attached an image where you can see, what I intend to use it for..

Regards,

Hi Lars and others,

A context help - nice!

Maybe we could use this opportunity to look for some new icons to renew the overall design.

This collection looked appealing to me (random hit by a quick google search)
http://www.iconspedia.com/icon/context-help-4050.html

Also the logo and the login screen seems to be - well - a bit crude.

I remember MaĆ¢t had a draft for a new logo some time ago.

Also - we _COULD_ consider to include a reference to a manual. As an option - the 'manual' module can convert odt-files into html on the fly.

Regards

Sigurd