[phpGroupWare-developers] Re: Re: Re: RE: stock_help.png corrupt?

From: Lars
Subject: [phpGroupWare-developers] Re: Re: Re: RE: stock_help.png corrupt?
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 16:15:09 -0700 (MST)

sigurdne wrote on Tue, 02 February 2010 23:45
> There is no reference to the database:
> index.php?menuaction=manual.uimanual.help&app=<app>&section= <name>
>
> will translate the $odtfile = PHPGW_SERVER_ROOT .
> "/{$app}/help/{$lang}/{$section}.odt";
>
> Still there is an issue with not having permission to run the manual
> application
> - but that one should possible to get around some how. I will look into it if
> you think you can use it.

Thats good to know! Currently setup doesn't have such a file, not even an
help-folder, but one could write such an file. Using such references would need
different code for the context help, maybe even JS, but it would definitely be
a good thing, I guess.
One big advantage over my current system is: You can use more text, even
images, and thus explain more detailed. I'll certainly have a look into this.

The context help from the screenshot is placed on a login site, so the
references would have to work without any kind of authorization. Would be
great, if you could have a look into this within the next two weeks.

Regards,

frozen.

Sent from the phpGroupWare forums @ forums.phpGroupWare.org