Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] Re: Re: RE: stock_help.png corrupt?

From: Sigurd Nes
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] Re: Re: RE: stock_help.png corrupt?
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2010 23:45:58 +0100

Lars wrote:
sigurdne wrote on Tue, 02 February 2010 21:55
Also - we _COULD_ consider to include a reference to a manual. As an option - the 'manual' module can convert odt-files into html on the fly.

Yes, this is a good idea. To be honest I didn't look at this module yet, since
setup will presumably not be able to use it, at least when the db still doesn't
exist. If this is not true, please tell me.

There is no reference to the database:
index.php?menuaction=manual.uimanual.help&app=<app>&section=<name>

will translate the $odtfile = PHPGW_SERVER_ROOT . "/{$app}/help/{$lang}/{$section}.odt";

Still there is an issue with not having permission to run the manual application - but that one should possible to get around some how. I will look into it if you think you can use it.

Regards

Sigurd