Pingus Configuration Tool

From: Ingo Ruhnke
Subject: Pingus Configuration Tool
Date: 20 Dec 2002 04:10:51 +0100

I have started a Pingus Configuration tool, its currently not more
than a simple empty glade prototype, but anyway here it goes:

 * http://pingus.seul.org/~grumbel/tmp/pinguscfg.png

Any important features I am missing? Tooltips and a little help text
will be provided so that it should be clear to most users what the
options means.

Only bad news is that I can't get this thing smaller than 900KB if
statically linked, while its just 16kb if dynamicly linked. I don't
really want to link dynamically against libgtk, since in a year or two
libgtk1.2 might already be obsolete and no longer available on most
systems, thus making it impossible to run an older Pingus release.
Does anybody mind about these additional 900KB (~10% of the complete
tarball) or should I just don't care to much about them?

Games:    http://pingus.seul.org/~grumbel/gamedesigns/
JabberID: address@hidden
ICQ:      59461927