Polish Translation

From: Konrad Dabrowski
Subject: Polish Translation
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2003 17:22:57 +0100

Hi

I'm thinking about doing a Polish translation of Pingus when I have some time. I'll check the English while I'm at it :). Is anyone trying to do that atm? Polish requires Latin 2 fonts, does Pingus support them? If not please could someone implement them?

I dont currently have a CVS checkout, but is there a .pot file available, or do I have to use an existing .po file. what else needs translating other than the .po files?

Also, how can I update .po files to match the latest CVS?

Finally, I downloaded the 0.6 release for Linux. Is there an i386 binary included, 'cos I cant find it if it's there. If there isn't one, I think it would be a good idea to add one :).

Thanks very much
Konrad D.