Re: Polish Translation

From: Konrad Dabrowski
Subject: Re: Polish Translation
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 18:24:00 +0100

Am Die, 2003-06-10 um 16.33 schrieb Konrad Dabrowski:

Yes, I downloaded the wrong file. Is that the only difference between
the source and the binary files? If so, please could someone e-mail me
the binary, as it'll take me over an hour to download the full binary
release on a dailup (obviously not via the mailing list).

Don't you have the required tools installed to compile a binary
yourself? It's nothing complex using linux and you could use CVS to get
more recent versions without using much bandwith since only the changes
will have to be transferred.

I have never ever compiled anything succesfully that's over 1 source file in size. I'm running Debian Woody. I would much prefer it if I could compile it, what exactly do I need to do (I know how to use CVS etc., just not what and how to compile everything)? All the beta-testing pages tell me is how to get a CVS checkout.