Re: Polish Translation

From: David Philippi
Subject: Re: Polish Translation
Date: 10 Jun 2003 22:10:16 +0200

Am Die, 2003-06-10 um 21.57 schrieb Konrad Dabrowski:
> Which- the ones that I've downloaded or some in particular? Is it the
> same procedure to compile clanlib? I take it I have to do that first.

The first thing you'll have to compile is Hermes which is a addition to
ClanLib. I've never used Debian myself but AFAIK it should compile them
for you or install binaries of those libs so you don't need to do
anything yourself. Just make sure that you get ClanLib-0.6.x since
Pingus doesn't support ClanLib-0.7.x.
Compiling of most apps is done by

./configure
make
make install

Apps which differ from that schema will most likely have a REAME /
INSTALL or similar file with instructions. Not that there aren't many
INSTALL files which tell you to use the commands above. :-)

Bye David