Re: autogen.sh problems

From: Konrad Dabrowski
Subject: Re: autogen.sh problems
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 15:24:20 +0100

David Philippi wrote:
Am Sam, 2003-06-14 um 19.55 schrieb Konrad Dabrowski:

I tried compiling the CVS and running ./autogen.sh I get the following:

[...]

and no configure script is created. This also happens with the 0.6.0
release, though a configure file is available there.

What version of autoconf/automake do you use? It works for me with:
automake (GNU automake) 1.7.2
Autoconf version 2.13
I'll check later

The following package (at least) is needed to install  compile clanlib
on Debian Woody: hermes1-dev

Hermes is a dependency of ClanLib-0.6. Dependencies always work
recursively, if Pingus needs X (ClanLib), everything required by X is
required by Pingus. We could as well add libjpeg, MikMod...

and I think libxml2-dev is needed to compile Pingus, but I've not tried
this out yet as I need to do some fiddling with incompatible versions first.

Yes, libxml2 is required to compile Pingus. If Debian splits it into
seperate packages the developer part is required.

P.S. I've started translating :)

Into what language? en_UK?
Polish