Re: Pingus font found!!!

From: Ingo Ruhnke
Subject: Re: Pingus font found!!!
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 23:51:29 +0200

Gervase Lam <address@hidden> writes:

> Unfortunately, the txt file mentions that the font does not include
> international characters.  However, a polite e-mail to him asking him to
> design some international characters is a possibility, if he is not busy.

I just wrote a mail to the author asking him if he could make the font
available under GPL and some other stuff, so we can now simply wait
for his answer and don't have to speculate about licensing terms.

Games:    http://pingus.seul.org/~grumbel/gamedesigns/
JabberID: address@hidden
ICQ:      59461927