protux-design

[Protux-design] bus routing - project save

From: tapio laxström
Subject: [Protux-design] bus routing - project save
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 08:49:51 +0200

Some questions came up to my mind...

Should bus routing setting be saved with project in future?
If so, how are handled those situations when wanted bus is not present?

My "pro quality" soundcard is external usb card, which is not allways connected (I'm using laptop).

ps. when subdevice routing is implemented, it is good test soundcard:
emi 2|6 provides one playback bus, with 6 channels (like surround systems). I'm not sure how alsa-usb handles it, but with oss driver those 6 channels need to accessed same time with one interleaved sample.

--
best regards