Re: [Protux-devel] but can't compile protux

From: tapio laxström
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] but can't compile protux
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 15:03:48 +0300

Fabio dos Santos wrote:
Huh. . I guess this is a problem with my system, and not with the
configure. Any of you guys know what debian package has libGLU.so???

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

bash-2.05a$ ./configure
Checking for protux requirements and generating Makefile's ... Setting up release version number ... Ok : 0.15.4
Looking for MustuxLib ... OK
Looking for gcc version ... [ CHECK NOT IMPLEMENTED YET ]
Looking for g++ ... OK
Looking for glibc-devel ... OK
Checking for QTDIR environment variable... OK : QTDIR = /usr/lib/qt3 Looking for Qt devel packages... OK
Looking for Mesa-common-devel packages (libGLU.so) ... FAILED. Protux is
now based on QT3. Because of that, it needs the Mesa-common-devel
(libGLU.so)
package. This situation will be fixed, with some kind of tolerance for
systems without such package.
For now, install it before compiling protux

To find lib from your system try:

        locate libGLU.so

if it is there, mail me the path and I'will give to you quick and dirty fix tips (while we are makeing the automake work) :)

--
best regards