Re: [Protux-devel] but can't compile protux

From: Luciano Giordana
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] but can't compile protux
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 10:10:19 -0300

read my next email. The problem is gone :-)

About the libGLU .
Actually protux does not use it. Some time in the short past I had to
add it to Makefile because I conflict of qt libs I had in mdk8.2 here (and
thats why
I fresh installed mdk9)

Anyway, I am not sure it QT uses libGLU itself, so ...

Thanks