Re: [Protux-devel] but can't compile protux

From: Martin Herren
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] but can't compile protux
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 15:03:52 +0200

Luciano Giordana wrote:

> read my next email. The problem is gone :-)
>
> About the libGLU .
> Actually protux does not use it. Some time in the short past I had to
> add it to Makefile because I conflict of qt libs I had in mdk8.2 here (and
> thats why
> I fresh installed mdk9)
>
> Anyway, I am not sure it QT uses libGLU itself, so ...

AFAIK only libqgl (an OpenGL QT widget) uses OpenGL, and thus libGLU. As Protux
doesn't
use libqgl, there shouldn't be any need to link to libGLU. (That's probably the
reason
why the OpenGL widget is in a library of its own ;-)

Martin

--
GNUWin-II: Open your windows - Free your mind - Enjoy
http://gnuwin.epfl.ch