Re: Re: [Protux-devel] First Approach Revised

From: Reinhard Amersberger
Subject: Re: Re: [Protux-devel] First Approach Revised
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 14:33:05 +0200

"Reinhard Amersberger" <address@hidden> schrieb am 10.10.02 10:39:08:
Hi,

Luciano, you don't advance an opinion about the 'First approach' stuff.
What do you think, can/would you put this stuff on the protux page?
So we/I could announce this 'tutorial' at some places like
http://www.djcj.org/LAU/quicktoots/

BTW:
Some news where to  put the Protux homepage since savannah don't have PHP
support?
David?

greetings
Reinhard